Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

CharlesWillisMaddox posted:

Where should I start with Brian Eno's solo work? Or. Where should I continue to? I randomly got Ambient 1 and Another Green World after reading a quick overview of him and enjoyed both of them.

Get "Music for Airports."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

BIG SAD posted:

I'm trying to get into Hip-hop more, i've been a big fan of Deltron3030 for years, one of my favorite albums. I also really liked The Mouse and The Mask album Danger Doom put out. Oh also The Grey Album was great. But where should I go from there?

MF Doom's "Mm.. Food."
Public Enemy's "It Takes A Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back."