Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
What's a good starting point for The Afghan Whigs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001

stiknork posted:

Where should I start with Explosions in the Sky?

I'm not a diehard, so someone may offer a different opinion, but I would have no problem at all starting with All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone. It's their most recent, it's incredibly solid, and it sucked me in the first time I heard it.

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001

moosey posted:

NAS
Love Illmatic like most do, wasn't thoroughly impressed by Hip Hop Is Dead. Where to next?

Lil Wayne?
Tha Carter 2 was cool, where do I go with all these mixtapes and poo poo?

As far as Lil Wayne mixtapes, it's all about Da Drought 3. It's hard to get into everything Weezy does, because there's a ton of mixtapes out there, but I can all but guarantee that this 2-disc, free download won't disappoint.

And Nas, well, I haven't enjoyed anything since Illmatic.