Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
Where the gently caress do I start with Tool. Nine Inch Nails is my favorite band, if thats anything to go by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
Where do I start with The Who? They have so much, where should I jump in?

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
Does any one know where I should start with Thrice? I heard they're pretty much divided up in to old Thrice/new Thrice so where to start? I'm checking out Vheissu right now and I'm really digging it. Where to next?

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
Where should I start with Beastie Boys? I saw Paul's Boutique mentioned earlier, but what else? I'm gonna get poo poo for this, but do they have anything you could compare to 3oh!3?

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
Where should I start with Fleetwood Mac? I have Rumors and loving love it, love everything about Stevie Nicks' amazing voice. :swoon:

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
I'm going to see The Fall of Troy and Thursday at the end of the month and for some reason FoT is opening for Thursday. I've tried and tried, but I cannot get in to Thursday. The vocals just sound off and grate my ears. Is their somewhere specific I can start so I don't just walk out of the venue when they play?

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
This is a pretty long shot, but I was at a Japanese party last night, and this dude put on a band called Rip Slyme, does any one here know of them? Where would I go about starting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
I've been listening to The Postal Service for years and loving love them, so the next logical step would be, where do I start with Death cab for Cutie?