Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Doctor Claw posted:

Siouxsie and the Banshees

Juju or A Kiss in the Dreamhouse.

Protip: The "greatest hits" albums, Once/Twice Upon a Time, don't become totally redundant if you end up buying all the LPs. Many strong tracks (Hong Kong Garden, Israel, Fireworks) were single-only releases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Dorepoll posted:

Post.

If you don't like It's All So Quiet, don't worry, it's not the tone of the whole album. And it has Hyper Ballad, which hooked me onto her work.

Seconding this to break the tie.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Amazon Review posted:

Siouxsie And The Banshees. I've heard some songs, and am intrigued, but I need people on the internet to verify my interests. :colbert:

DasNeonLicht posted:

I was in your shoes this January. I started with Juju (1981). This worked out very well for me. I followed that up with the rest their albums that have John McGeoch on guitar: Kaleidoscope (1980) and A Kiss in the Dreamhouse (1982). Maybe that was a somewhat arbitrary decision, but I have the impression that those three albums are when they really solidified their identity. And McGeoch really is quite good.

This is the correct answer.