Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

cryme posted:

Wrong. Their latest, Beyond, is also solid.

I actually think Green Mind is one of their best. I guess I'm in the minority. The only album I dislike is Where You Been, but I have only heard "Feel The Pain" off of Without a Sound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

19charactersorless. posted:

I started with Hex Enduction Hour and that got me well and truly addicted. From there try their other 80's releases, then 90's and so on. Mark E. Smith's solo career is pretty difficult to like straight off the bat.

I'd say This Nations Saving Grace would be another great place to start. But I started with Hex Enduction Hour as well, though its not one of my favorites. I may not have given more of the Fall a listen if I started with something else.