Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*

goatse guy fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Jan 21, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Endor posted:

My fiancee can't stop reading the knot forums, mostly to gawk at how obsessive some people are about stupid poo poo, and letting strangers know every last intimate detail of their "wedding experience".

I can't stop reading those forums either. The community weddingplans on Livejournal is the same way - my friend and I have a contest to see who can find the craziest posts in that community. The posts are all either people having meltdowns about their crazy family, or people posting really tacky crap, and you'll get a warning from the mods if you tell someone their dress is not flattering.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

moana posted:

I'd be interested to hear what other people have to think about this, but the idea that a ring should require some sort of sacrifice (for what? so that he can prove to me just how much he cares?) sounds pretty ridiculous to me.

I agree that it sounds ridiculous. It should be about compromise, not about sacrificing your financial wellbeing over a rock.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

goatse guy fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jan 21, 2013

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Adri posted:

I just was contacted by a photographer who said this:

:aaaaa:

I'm guessing the reason all of the photos on his website are from the 80s because that's the last time anyone hired him.

The only way his website could be any worse was if the address started with hometown.aol.com.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

clyemne posted:

And here's some pictures of my recent wedding for fun:

http://katemcelweeblog.com/virginia-v-lanaya-zach/

Everything about your wedding is beautiful! Your photographer did a really nice job of capturing the day.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Shmee! posted:

Is all of this really necessary?

Not every couple who has a big fancy shindig gets divorced, and not every couple who has a small intimate affair stays happily married.

People should do whatever makes them the happiest.