Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sizzlechest
May 7, 2007

SKULE123 posted:

Hey, I really appreciate the groomsmen gift ideas so far, hopefully you guys can keep them coming. Have investigated everything you guys have suggested here (and the custom bobblehead dolls someone suggested elsewhere), will probably make a final decision in the next couple of weeks.

Yeah, I'm one of those people who tries to take in all the ideas before I decide. :/

Your local mall should have a Things Remembered store that has some nice items for men.

We picked up some personalized mugs:

Splat posted:

More honeymoon help needed!

Our original plan was Europe (italy/france specifically), but that recently fell through due to immigration issues (I'm canadian in the US), so our honeymoon needs to be in the US (and no territories either :(). She doesn't want to do Hawaii as she's been there a LOT and we'd rather go someplace new together. I just really have no idea what's a good place in the US to honeymoon mid-july.

If you can stand the heat, there's always Disney World :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sizzlechest
May 7, 2007

Fumaofthelake posted:

As someone who was raised baptist but is basically an atheist now, can anyone give me any advice as to what I should expect during pre-cana? I know I can marry her and have the church recognize it so long as I give permission for her to raise the kids catholic if she wants, but is my pretty much complete lack of faith going to be a problem?

I guess what I'm asking is do you just have to take the class and be happy with each other or can you actually "fail" if they think there's too much difference between the two of you even if my fiance and I are both happy with the result?

I really depends on the church. There's no "one way" to run a precana. It must be a really liberal parish of they're marrying you without converting.

Sizzlechest
May 7, 2007

Friendly Geek posted:

tl;dr version: Is it bad form to register in three different places if that's where we find the things we really love and want?

Absolutely not. In fact, the reason I registered in three places was to ensure the lowest price for the items on the registry.