Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sassy Not Classy
Dec 21, 2007

I'm not hearing a No.
I have worked as a wedding decorator for just over a year now, so I can answer some questions about decor. Our store does setups or rentals only (where you set up your stuff yourself) for pretty much everything you could think of having at a wedding. One thing I've noticed a lot of is brides coming in to get guest books and favours and other non-decor stuff and then realizing their hall overcharged them like crazy on a decorating package. We supply to at least 5 or 6 country clubs and halls, who mark up our products and offer it as a package deal to make it look like a decent price. If you have the time, shop around for decor and you can definitely find cheaper decor than what your hotel offers. Our store does:

Chair covers, backdrops, ceiling swags, linens, and other decor
Favours and wedding party gifts
Invitations (we have a service that does it)
Balloons and crap for socials (I think this might be a Winnipeg thing though)
Guest books, garters, pens, etc individually or as sets

If anyone has questions I would be happy to answer them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU