Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Does anyone have experience with the various Moissanite companies? I know Charles & Colvard recently lost the patent so a bunch of competition has sprouted up but what’s the quality like for these others?

The main worry my fiancée has if she goes with a moissanite is if she gets a stone that has a slight gray or blue tint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

How do you present the idea of a destination wedding to people? We want to go get married somewhere else regardless but obviously having friends and family along would be nice.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

My wedding suit pants are somehow still in Texas while I am here in Mexico getting married today. I am just profoundly embarrassed, sad, angry, frustrated, and every emotion in between and it sucks for making such a mistake. My soon to be wife is going to look amazing and I’ll be lucky to look like a half put together schlub. I know we’ll be able to laugh about it afterwards and tell our stories of everything going wrong and this and that but that’s in the future and I’m living the nightmare right now.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

CeramicPig posted:

It’s the next day. Do you feel better now?

I feel better but I still have a few hours to go!

Thank god that I have other pants that are tailored well and look good enough with the shirt I have. It’s a beach wedding that just got rained out but I think I’ll be okay. Much better spirits than 5 hours ago

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Update. Everything worked out and everything was amazing. Man marriage sure is cool. Welp see ya later