Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nae
Sep 3, 2020

what.

Hadlock posted:

Wow this thread went from like four pages a year to, uh, there were no posts in this thread in 2022 :ohdear:

Anyways uh just wanted to say that we got uh, this ultrasonic cleaner: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Q2M17K/ for like $40

This is the "one cool trick jewlers don't want you to find out" type gadget that.... my wife actually uses without me asking if she still has it. Any time she has a work event it magically appears from...somewhere, on our bathroom counter, to clean her ring, and any other jewlery she plans on wearing that night. Just like 180 seconds with a quarter drop of soap will render jewlery looking brand new. Ultrasonically cleaned jewlery often looks better than new, it's impressive stuff. Her sister got one too

Also I got some lovely (read: $$$) coating on my new glasses and ultrasonic cleaner is the only way to clean these drat things now.

I use the same ultrasonic in my little jewelry making shop and it’s great for the price. I’m sure I could get something better for more money, but you can’t beat it on a budget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU