Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avian Pneumonia
May 24, 2006

ASK ME ABOUT MY OPINIONS ON CANCEL CULTURE
What's a good resource for invitation printing?
We're in NYC so using a brick&mortar might be easier for us but are there any recommended online places that will be able to send invitations to us quickly and cheaply?

Also: is theknot.com considered the better of the websites to set-up for information? That seems to be what everyone is using these days?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avian Pneumonia
May 24, 2006

ASK ME ABOUT MY OPINIONS ON CANCEL CULTURE
What's the best/easiest/cheapest way to host a bunch of photos from a recent wedding?
I have a few hundred photos that I'd like to upload to a website so that I can include a link when I mail out thank-you letters.
It'll be quite a lot of large images so I'm not averse to paying for it for a few months.
Any options that include tagging and a good interface?
Would be good if people could upload their own also, maybe?

This is probably more suited to a general tech thread so if there's a more suitable image-hosting thread perhaps I could crosspost this question there if anybody knows a place here that might be able to help.