Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City17
Dec 3, 2006

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/car/575034644.html

Why am I always broke when something sweet comes up on CL? I really wish I had some funds to pick this truck up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City17
Dec 3, 2006

hey hermano! posted:

lose traction to some black ice...and the rear wheel is now a little bent...:words:

Factory wheels from the dealer will cost a shitload more than quality aftermarket wheels. So you could either just buy a new set of aftermarket wheels, or keep checking on CL, Jeep wheels seem to roll across CL in my area every day.

You might even call some 4x4 shops in your area and see if they know anyone who has recently replaced their stock wheels.

City17
Dec 3, 2006

SNiPER_Magnum posted:

Yet another cool thing about Jeeps. They never changed the body panels. You can retrofit a grill and headlights like this one on any Wagoneer or J Truck. The front panel is exactly the same, its just covered up with the huge chrome grill.