Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TITANS
Dec 4, 2006

by Ozma
My dad's anti-jeep. It's a loving blast to drive but is pretty much everything a jeep shouldn't be. If you guys remember, my dad traded in his mint condition E46 M3 for this. I was mad that he got rid of it until I drove the SRT8.

And here's it doing what it shouldn't be doing. (It was faster than a Shelby GT Mustang on the track)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITANS
Dec 4, 2006

by Ozma

Dividend Special posted:

^^ Maybe it was just faster than the driver of the Mustang?

It was the same driver.

TITANS
Dec 4, 2006

by Ozma

OrganizedEntropy posted:

Wicked! I had a 2006 SRT8 Jeep in Inferno Red that I was road racing at my local track. I had no problems taking Cobra's in the turns; seeing a 4800 lb SUV in the rear view mirror must have scared the crap out of the drivers and caused them to loose their concentration. :D

I got rid of the SRT8 a few months ago to fund my Corvette track car build up but goddam I miss that Jeep.

I really like the inferno red ones. What kind of corvette? My dad has been co-driving a C4 corvette and loves it. He's thinking of picking up a C5 Z06 for this season.