Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pitre
Jul 29, 2003

Can I play? '04 Rubicon Wrangler.

It surprises me every time we go rock crawling how awesome it is. It laughes at stuff my decked out '95 YJ had a hard time doing.

I've done very little to this one so far, it just doesn't need much. 2" Rubicon Express BB Lift, Hi-Lift jack, CB/Ham radio, skid plates on engine, both diffs, and steering box. That's it and it has no trouble doing 4 - 4.5 trails if driven carefully and have a good spotter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pitre
Jul 29, 2003

I received a letter from the DMV today saying that they will revoke my offensive personalized license plate of:

Unless I write a letter to them and try to convince them otherwise. I guess I can see how someone could come to the conclusion that it refers to testicles, but it's on a Jeep in Arizona. Are people that dumb? I've had this plate on two different Jeeps for the last 10 years.