Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

K
Jun 2, 2005

Meet me at midnight
God.

I learned to drive in a 1988 Saab 900 when I was 15.

I learned to really drive in a 1997 Wrangler when I was 22.

All this talk I've been about lately about wanting some muscle, I think the fun I've been looking for was back in that summer of '05...

I'm going to go test drive some Wranglers this Saturday and see how it feels again. I worry. That sight draft is just sitting on my dining table, taunting me...

K fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Mar 12, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K
Jun 2, 2005

Meet me at midnight
Hey Jeep'ers, how do soft tops fair during rough winters? I'll be moving to Chicago this summer. Should I consider an additional, after-market hard top?