Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Mr. Pither posted:

If we're posting favorite lines then I always remembered the part where Tony and Furio were trying to intimidate that doctor and Furio clocks the guy in the head and says "You have a bee in you hat!"

Stupid-a loving game!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcPgxQkcIVs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I, Butthole posted:

Yeah, I'm using spoiler tags because I haven't seen it and I don't want to spoil it for anyone who's just starting out, and finds the thread. God knows I did, then on page 2 or 3 just skimming through I accidentally read that Ade dies. Still can't wait to get to that and find out how it all goes down.

Anyone who is just starting out on this show really needs to avoid this thread all together. There is way too much discussion without spoilers, because the show has run its course and practically everyone in here has seen every episode.

While it would be kind of people to spoiler major events, such as Tony's 3 way shootout with the FBI and the russians, this is a discussion thread for a show that is finished, so there are going to be a lot of spoilers that are untagged. Your best bet is just to click the thing to forget your place in the thread and come back to it when you are finished.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

hall n oates mom posted:

Can't watch it all now, but does anyone know when "FUCKIN' QUEERS!!" is at chronologically?

This clip owns.

7:35ish, but they don't have the QUEERS part in there.

I forgot how hot Alicia Witt was when she guest starred.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

haljordan posted:

ITS MY PROCESS!!!! :cry:

YOU GOT OUT A SUITCASE!

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

BiggerBoat posted:

On a side note, relating to previous actors being recast, I'm always surprised by how many members of the cast were in either Goodfellas of The Godfather. Years ago, on first watch, I never even recognized Melfi as Karen from Goodfellas. For years I thought Karen was Courtney Cox.

Copland shares a huge chunk of the supporting cast as well.

• Locked thread