Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popcorn
May 25, 2004

You're both fuckin' banned!
So am I the only guy whose favourite Sopranos moments are to do with Chris in acting classes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxKI4DuZp7c

I wish I could find a clip of that scene where he gets really into the scene and gets really emotional...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popcorn
May 25, 2004

Pope Corky the IX posted:

The only other scene from Christopher's acting classes I could find is his improvisation where he tells the guy reaching for his gun, "Whoa, what are you doin'? You're droppin' your fuckin' oranges!"

And one of my favorite Christopher scenes is his intervention. I can't imagine many other shows that would've been able to pull off something like that so well.

Christopher Moltisanti was, for my money, the best character in a show full of amazing characters, and therefore possibly the greatest character in any TV show of all time. I just thought he was endlessly brilliant.

Popcorn
May 25, 2004

I ate in the diner from the final episode a few days ago. It's kind of cool. The table where they eat really does have a jukebox on it, and the place really does just play 80s power ballads.

• Locked thread