Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iamstinky
Feb 4, 2004

This is not as easy as it looks.
Does anyone know how to dynamically add an image to a pdf form using an xfdf or fdf or similar technique?

I would like to be able to generate a bunch of server side data including a photo, but I have to be able to create the information at run time.

We use xfdfs to populate forms at runtime, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add an image at run time at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iamstinky
Feb 4, 2004

This is not as easy as it looks.
Ok I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, but I have completely forgotten how to use prototype's Ajax.Updater to send multiple $_POST variables and for the life of me I cannot find an example that shows this behavior that works for me.

code:
var myAjax = new Ajax.Updater('lookup_resp',url,
                                            {method: 'post',
                                             parameters: ???????
                                             }
                                );
Help please. I feel like a retard :saddowns:

EDIT: Turns out something was wrong with Prototype. Updated and everything works fine. I really hate the people who had my job before me.

iamstinky fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jul 30, 2008