Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nubile Cactus
Aug 1, 2004
I am a cactus. :)
Are there any good books or documents (preferably free, but if it's great I don't mind paying) on programming style and writing clean and easy to maintain code?

This is a bit vague, but I'd like to work on this as I think it's the weakest aspect of my programming abilities and I'd like to improve it. I have trouble separating code into different files to make it more readable and maintainable and I have an absolutely terrible habit of trying to write everything in one file.

I'm not sure if this is just from a lack of experience, but I hope someone has a few suggestions on this topic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nubile Cactus
Aug 1, 2004
I am a cactus. :)
Anyone have a quick data structure reference? I need to brush up on a few structures and the big O complexity before a technical interview.