Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spartan22x
Dec 22, 2006

by Fragmaster
I'm having problems getting the visual editor working in eclipse on OS X. Has anyone in here gotten it to work or do you have any tips to try to get it working? I tried installing it through Help->Software Updates->Find and install, using the Graphical Editing Framework server option thing. It didn't work, as I can't see any graphical editing tools anywhere in eclipse. This same method, however, DID work for the Ruby tools and the C/C++ tools. So, does anyone know how I can fix this? I may need it for some programming projects for class later on this semester, and I'd like to have it working by then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spartan22x
Dec 22, 2006

by Fragmaster
Okay, I have an Eclipse problem. I'm trying to do a school project with it, but I can't figure out how to get it to do what I need it to. I have a large set of precomplied class files which don't have any source files with them (well, only 2 have their source code, the rest are just .class files). I'm trying to do a project in which I have to extend the one class that I have the source for. However, when I try to use that directory with Eclipse, it deletes all of the .class files. Is there any way I can make a project with a preexisting library of .class files in eclipse?