Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

At the end of this ordeal I'm thinking I'll need a ferret.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Those types of ships have mostly sailed.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Well, I should say in probably 20 years or so you'll be able to pick up a ton of tools cheap after multiple buybacks of ICE cars in some dystopian future to keep economies and the climate a float.

Instead of gold and bottlecaps though, you'll be tossing 10mm sockets on the counter as your companion dog looks on.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Motronic posted:

Very few of my tools are specific to engines and exhaust. I wouldn't count on many tools becoming obsolete even in your painted picture of the future.

Got first dibs on your dwell meter.