Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pretty Little Rainbow
Dec 27, 2005

by T. Finn
I have 0 talent and I'm horribly uncreative. Whats the best way to start just to learn the programs and poo poo? I was thinking of remixing stuff or something, what would be the best program for loving with somebody elses music and trying to pass it off as my own?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty Little Rainbow
Dec 27, 2005

by T. Finn
When I mean remix I meant more into the taking a song and making it fairly different in the long run I guess. That post wasn't entirely serious by the way.

ManoliIsFat posted:

I think you shouldn't make electronic music. But if you must, try FL Studio. You won't need the pimp edition with all the fancy synths.

I'd really like to do my own stuff, but I'd don't know if I could do that starting from scratch. I'd like to try though.

pengO posted:

even though all your friends are totally into soulwax remixes and justice and remixing seems like a great way to get some rear end this too shall pass and you'll be left alone, sobbing and holding a battered midi controller, stripped of all your pride and wearing nothing but your 300 dollar dior jeans

Oh god I have seen the future and it is terrible. :(

• Locked thread