Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cum in my meowth
Dec 30, 2005
:greencube:
The CME M-Key here seems like it's got everything I'd want in a MIDI keyboard at this pricerange. Thin, (I've little girl hands) semi-weighted and velocity sensitive keys and it looks hella good too. Is the equivalent M-Audio better somehow, possible mod/pitch aside? (No pads or knobs for me) Google's all dry, it's like no one in the world has bought one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cum in my meowth
Dec 30, 2005

Yoozer posted:

The D16 group buy is ending soon - 100 euros now :).

Well that seems like a bargain. But is emulation that much better than samples from the originals when it comes to the 808909-combo? Is the ability to tweak the sounds better worth a hundred? And what's the consensus on the phoscyon?

cum in my meowth
Dec 30, 2005
yurp means europe

• Locked thread