Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
I'm really torn on this manga.
On the other hand there's the occasionally stupid loljapan stereotype fights, but on the other hand, gently caress YEAH VIKINGS.
And i seriously can't be angry after the horse uppercut scene.

Does anyone else have a feeling that we'll have some kind of a redemption scenario coming up for Thorkell? He was pretty interested with what happened to Thors to make him stop fighting. And all the "what makes a warrior" talk.
Canute finally found his testicles, and seems pretty pissed at all the killing stuff.

And i really, really hope Bjorn survives.

:black101:

George Rouncewell fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Mar 18, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

coefficient v2.0 posted:

God drat, Historie is incredible.
Yes. I just read the whole loving thing in one go :psyduck:

I left to make coffee just before Thrax had his chains removed and I remembered it only after chapter 38.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

Are we going to see a, for the lack of a better word, "sensitivie" side to Askeladd?
He let Atli go, and seemed to have a sore spot when the king asked about his father?
"I have been always called Askeladd. My father did not give me a name"

Oh god bjorn :gonk:

VVV wait what where

George Rouncewell fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Aug 27, 2008

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

Re chapter 52:
Holy poo poo Askeladd never ceases to be awesome.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

Did Thorfinn just go stark raving madbecause he was robbed of his revenge?

There's just no way the actual story will ever be better than the prologue.
No way

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

Eiba posted:

I really loved that manga before it was months of reaction shots of Alexander without text.
Berserk effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

Zorak posted:

Did some research on who is actually "supposed" to be scanning Otoyomegatari. The group called Scantily Clad that was translating it for awhile apparently "gave" it to some group called Maigo. However, they say that they didn't actually pick it up and they basically just said they were giving it to them to get rid of it. :(

So basically, no one. :(
Not enough burning shounen spirit :negative: