Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenFuz
Aug 30, 2000

by Peatpot

Suspicious Lump posted:

Is this a monthly manga or has everything been released and we're just waiting on the translators to get this poo poo out?

I'm willing to become a cleaner for whatever group is doing this just so we can get more of this.

It's monthly, and the scanlations are current.

I'm really nervous about how Yukimura is going to handle the resolution of the Thorfinn/Askeladd conflict, simply because I don't give a toss about Thorfinn, while Askeladd's crafty old bastard act is just too much fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenFuz
Aug 30, 2000

by Peatpot

Forest Fuckery posted:

Did Thorfinn just go stark raving madbecause he was robbed of his revenge?

There's just no way the actual story will ever be better than the prologue.
No way

It was because Thorfinn was robbed of his father, again. That's why his memories were shown as a massive jumbled mess. Thors, his desire for revenge for Thors' death, and Askeladd had all become wrapped up in a single "father" entity, which was reenforced by the conflation of his biological family and his foster family in his memories. His confusion was probably why he had turned into a sociopath, and after the severe trauma he's been through in this issue, I expect his personality to shift a great deal.