Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demtor
Apr 23, 2008

"...you won't be able to walk, if you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you..."
Wow, JerseyMonkey, thanks for the thread! I've never even heard of Vinland Saga before but so far I'm loving it. I'm only on episode 11, but I am enjoying it immensely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demtor
Apr 23, 2008

"...you won't be able to walk, if you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you..."

Zorak posted:

.. episode?

Er, my bad? I'm used to Berserk where chapters are called episodes according to an interview with the author Miura. Of course, he's a little special so... I dunno.

Demtor
Apr 23, 2008

It's frustrating this series keeps killing off my favorite characters. Thors was first and Bjorn was second followed shortly by Askeladd. Now we get left with an emo lumberjack... what the? Can't say I saw that one coming.

Demtor
Apr 23, 2008

I'm surprised to hear everyone actually LIKED the farming. I mean, I didn't mind it, but it certainly isn't why I'm reading. I kept chugging through it thinking "okay, soon some cool stuff will happen again. Let it build." I probably would have been a little more antsy if I was waiting for each release... like I am now. *deep breath* Being a Berserk fan has taught me many lessons in patience.