Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShinsoBEAM!
Nov 6, 2008

"Even if this body of mine is turned to dust, I will defend my country."

Methane posted:

Well, maybe Askeladd's dying words will be like, Hey, guess who paid me to kill your father? It was that guy, over there.

This would be so ironic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinsoBEAM!
Nov 6, 2008

YouTuber posted:

Thorfinn is going to murder that idiot. Like he has no loving idea how badly he is going to get hosed up.

and the kids accomping the kid because ya know him just owning 1 guy isn't going to be enough for this series

ShinsoBEAM!
Nov 6, 2008

Alkaiser posted:

I think the author is on a farmville binge.

Zorak rename thread to Vinland Saga - It's Farmville, Manga Edition!

ShinsoBEAM!
Nov 6, 2008

Zorak change the thread title to
Vinland Saga - The Vikings, They're farming [56k need a horse]

ShinsoBEAM!
Nov 6, 2008

I thought Einar had history plot armor as well, and was one of the guys who went to Vinland with Thorfinn.