Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

In case you missed it, latest chapter: http://readms.net/r/vinland_saga/144/4655/1

(Almost) the entire gang is back together!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

god drat that smug face i love it

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

I really like the moment where Thorfinn does the grab and says "Yes, I see." They showed the flashback to when it happened in a panel, but there Askeladd specifically asks, "See?" Went back to review it (chapter 46 if anyone's interested).

Also yeah, in the Thorfinn vs Hild battle, Hild had basically incapacitated Thorfinn. That's explicit, Thorfinn was on the verge of being executed.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

https://mangadex.org/chapter/505414

a+ reference

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Hello it's a new chapter of Sigurd Saga wherein the main character, noted Good Boy™ Sigurd, does Sigurd things.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

That Works posted:

I went back and re-read Planetes again and man it still held up well. A little more japan-centric humor in it than a lot of stuff but still a good story.

i love planetes so much! i still keep my copy of it safe and pull it out for a read every year or so

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Hello friends here is a new Vinland Saga.

Round eyes just shot up my favourite characters list

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

We have gone from full violence to me no violence and now NO ONE does violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Just going to p[retend that the chapter was about a kid falling asleep waiting for their sibling to be born and nothing else happens la la la la la