Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
loving hell, I really liked Bjorn.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Nov 3, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
Is this a monthly manga or has everything been released and we're just waiting on the translators to get this poo poo out?

I'm willing to become a cleaner for whatever group is doing this just so we can get more of this.

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004

Jackard posted:

So apparently in this series it takes a royalty to kill a royalty.
Fixed for you.

Did not see that coming. You guys remember Bjorn and how he died? I hope the same thing happens here.

edit: Holy poo poo I just realised something, Askeladd saw the prince coming and just took it.

Suspicious Lump fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Mar 24, 2009

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
...how so?

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004

Zorak posted:

You are retarded. By look in the eye they mean that "realization of the truth of the world" that the Prince got.

That's a bit harsh calling him a retard. He's just over analysing things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
Hope the new guy doesn't die in the process. A bromance forms between the two and they go off to travelling the country side looking to become men by way of the sword.