Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

Eiba posted:

I'm pretty sure, at least as long as they're following Canute around, that Thorfinn will mostly just be hanging around, almost as much a spectator as us. The reason I think this is that Thorfinn is actually a historical figure, and he's not notable for his relationship to Canute or the wars in England.

He'll probobly be more awesome once we get to what this manga is really about, judging by the title.

(Incidentally, Thorkell is also a historical figure (known to history as Thorkell the Tall), as is Canute obviously. I couldn't find anything on Askeladd, though.)
Which other characters are historical figures as well? Was Thorfinn's father real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

Hahaha he looks totally stoned out.