Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

bondster posted:

So can one guess that the main story will be about Thorfinn getting out of slavery and wants revenge on the king he helped to the throne?

more like about him and the new dude smoking nordic weed everyday in the woods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
Need a Horse 2: Suck Harder

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
i dont think even yokohama kaidashi kikko managed to make such an anticlimactic last page.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I really love how the author got us to stop being used to the violence in this manga. We kinda feel exactly like Thorfinn, wanting to avoid unnecessary conflict.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

.Clash posted:

Gisèle Alain - Rich girl leaves home and starts an odd jobs business in 18th century France

Forgot about this after lack of translations years ago, glad I decided to look it up again on a whim. Occasional boobs warning.

So Elizabeth really did move to france after being rescued in bioshock infinite. Apparently following the steps of Booker in the detective business as well.

nerdz fucked around with this message at 08:08 on May 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oh man, I just reread the first chapter of Vinland Saga and so, so much stuff there was foreshadowing all of thorfin's path so far. I recommend everybody to read the first chapter again.