Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MegaCharger
Jul 12, 2006
Animate
Holy poo poo the prince turns from an autistic girl into a badass motherfucker who dare to taunt the king in his face. Now this is what I call character development.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MegaCharger
Jul 12, 2006
Animate
It's been many chapters now since his transformation, but the prince turning from an autistic pussy into the badass motherfucker that he is now is probably one of the most impressive character development I've ever seen.

MegaCharger
Jul 12, 2006
Animate

Eiba posted:

Well wouldn't you know- they guy who's translating Historie is also doing Vinland Saga now.

You can find chapters 51 and 52 of Vinland Saga here.

As for comment on the chapters, I don't think I can say any more than... holy crap this is awesome!

Holy gently caress I did not see that coming.

MegaCharger
Jul 12, 2006
Animate
Killing one of the most awesome character in the whole drat manga in just the prologue, holy poo poo.

MegaCharger
Jul 12, 2006
Animate
FINALLY! Reason for Thorfinn to beat the poo poo out of some shumuck.

Good loving lord, how many chapters has it been since we even get a hint of a fight coming?