Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
VEHICLE: Type 65 kit car
GOAL: have a streetable track car that looks cool but also performs well
DIFFICULTY: too hard, apparently
COSTS: everyone's sanity
LINK: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showthread.php?7883-Starting-the-build-of-Coupe-420

Some of you may remember from a couple years ago when I was part of a small team trying to build a Type 65 coupe kit from Factory Five. The project got stalled out thanks to my friend's surprise twins and the distances driving to his house.

My friend finally sucked it up and shipped the car out to a full-time builder, who's finishing it all the way before paint. There was so little work that we did, I hope he doesn't have to say "fuckin PO" too many times.

I'm posting this in hopes of giving some folks closure on what happened to that project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU