Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

POSTER: Pipkin

VEHICLE: 56 International Harvester S-120, 1926 International Harvester "Speed Truck", 1967 Chevrolet C10, 1961 Chevrolet Apache, 54 Chevrolet 3600, 1960? Cushman scooter, a few old Ford, Farmall and Massey tractors and tons of vintage landscaping equipment

GOAL: Currently I just want to see everything run. The 56 IH I want to use for work since its a dump truck. The 26 IH I want to use for parades with one of my Locke reel mowers on the back. The 67 C10 will be restored someday. The 61 Apache I want to fix up for my great uncle since it was his dads truck. The equipment will probably fixed and used and the valuable things (like a Gravely I found) I will restore.

DIFFICULTY: Most likely these projects will consume most of the free time for the rest of my able-bodied life.

COSTS: I couldn't even begin to estimate this monetarily but it will cost me my sanity for sure.

LINK: Old, OLD Trucks and Harvesting Internationals

Bonus 59 Caddy

shy boy from chess club fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jul 17, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU