Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

POSTER: Me
VEHICLE: 1977 Ford LTD
GOAL: Restore back to factory condition
DIFFICULTY: Not too difficult, mechanically it is fine, just needs a new idle arm for the steering and other bits and pieces. Most of that I have brought from eBay. However on hold while I install a security alarm to the house
COSTS: eBay parts have cost me around $300-400
LINK: Long dead and in archives.

Been sitting around for a good couple of years while my father finally ponyed up the cash to pay for half of the restoration. However as soon as he got the cash, house was broken into (again) so in the midst of putting an alarm system in it. Once that is done, LTD time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU