Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST
With all of the projects many of you have completed or are working on, it's been brought up that a central place to keep track of it all would be handy. People get busy, project threads drop off the map, and a month later we're always saying "Wait, who was it that was putting the LS1 in their lawnmower?"

So, in order to keep things clean, this thread will just contain posts that define each project, with links to that project's thread. In other words, the updates, pics, and discussion can go in your own thread, but a link to it will remain here. This way we'll know who's doing what and we can harrass people who have gotten lazy.

As much as you can, please stick to the following format: (Thanks Nitrox for the input here)

DIFFICULTY: (afternoon job, weekend job, or DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN INTO)
COSTS: (maybe this is optional, but projected costs and/or a tally of the current cost might be handy)
LINK: (obviously, link to the main project thread)

(maybe a quick sentence or two)
(maybe a "before" and "after" pic or two)

... and that's that!

PLEASE! This thread is not for discussion, attaboys, or questions - this is just a "directory" of all the projects, whether in progress or completed.

If you have any other input about the format or whatever, please PM me - don't ask here.

GET TO WORK YOU WRENCHGRABBERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU