Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FuzzyBuddha
Dec 7, 2003

POSTER: FuzzyBuddha
VEHICLE: 1951 Nash Statesman Super
GOAL: Period correct restore
DIFFICULTY: Gonna go with the tried and true DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN INTO as I've never done anything like this before.
COSTS: $500 for the vehicle another $100 so far for various odds and ends
LINK: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3439761

Car's been sitting since around 1989. Somehow made it from Wisconsin to Alaska in that time. PO found it in a wrecking yard, bought it but never had time to work on it. I get the feeling I started my thread prematurely, as I don't have anywhere to work on the car, but it'll get there eventually.

UPDATE - Nash was sold to someone with the time, space and tools to do a proper job.

FuzzyBuddha fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Oct 16, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU