Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hillridge
Aug 3, 2004

WWheeeeeee!
This was an excellent idea. I'll add the actual discussion thread link when I get around to making one. I made a thread for a fuel tank restoration I did on this car, but I can't find it, so it may be archived by now.

VEHICLE: 1970 Triumph TR6
GOAL: Rolling Restoration (Get it presentable and mechanically sound enough to drive, then continue to restore it as time and money permits)
DIFFICULTY: DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN INTO
COSTS: Got the car for $3000 from my wife's parents, haven't put more than a few hundred into it yet, but I'm just getting started
LINK: Restoration Journal on my hosting AI Thread

Here's some crappy low-res before pictures of the body:

Here's my before/after of the fuel tank restoration:

Update! Thread link added.

Hillridge fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Oct 7, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU