Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
POSTER: Sir Tonk
VEHICLE: '70 Galaxie, '89 Mustang, '84 Ford Van
GOAL: Restore Galaxie to daily driver condition, transfer drivetrain from Mustang to new(old) car, and prep the van for touring.
DIFFICULTY: DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN INTO
COSTS: Galaxie: probably under $10k total. Mustang, no idea. Van: probably under $3000 total.
LINK: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3377193

This thread will house my rotating projects, but it looks like these three will be around for a few years and I doubt I'll take anything new on until at least two of them are completed.

Mustang:

Click here for the full 600x360 image.

Van:

Click here for the full 800x598 image.

Galaxie:

Click here for the full 800x598 image.

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Dec 29, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
POSTER: Sir Tonk
VEHICLE: 1979 Volvo 265
GOAL: Convert Volvo into a V8 with Mustang stuff
DIFFICULTY: DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN INTO
COSTS: Trying to keep it all under $10k, including body work and paint
LINK: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3712555

This is a project I've been sitting on for half a decade or so. Last year I decided to figure out how feasible it all was and finally moved to a place with a real garage, so going to go ahead with it.