Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
Is there anything like the N40L with an e3-1200v2 yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
Is there a bt client like Mac's Transmission that basically lets me click on torrents/magnet links in my pc's browser and have them sent to Synology Download Station?

I could set up a mapped 'Watch' folder, but i'd still need a way to click a magnet link and have it download an actual torrent file to that location. I tried this with uTorrent and setting it not to download immediately, but that didn't do anything and is kind of sloppy.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

frumpsnake posted:

Why not just use Transmission instead of Synology Download Station and then use your Transmission remote app of choice?
I have a 1512+ and apparently none of the transmission packages at http://synopkg.superzebulon.org/spkrepo/packages at compatible, which I don't understand as at the very bottom is are x86. I tried to do it on my friends 212+ and it installed no problem. It appears to be a known problem with the installation file, so i'm stuck using download manager for now.

edit: Got it installed. The problem was I didn't precede the downloads share with /volume1 during the install.

uG fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Jul 7, 2012