Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super 3
Dec 31, 2007

Sometimes the powers you get are shit.

functional posted:

Thanks for this. I knew about upload_max_filesize but never heard of this. It would've had me frustrated for days.

php_value max_execution_time X

Is also another good one to throw in there. Those three are my standard .htaccess file upload fix.

I was wondering if anyone could point me to a php progress bar script of some kind. I need it to be able to display sales for about 12 different entities on one page. I've been digging around quite a few sites to no avail. Im about to install Joomla to use an extension they offer, as well as Sugar CRM but both seem to be a bit of an overkill at this point for what I want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super 3
Dec 31, 2007

Sometimes the powers you get are shit.

minato posted:

I don't put these into .htaccess because .htaccess isn't parsed if you're running a CLI script. I always either set them explicitly in my bootstrap, or in php.ini if that particular var doesn't allow it.

I'm not sure whether you're after a progress bar or some charting tools. Which is it?

Dont have access to the php.ini over here.

More like a charting tool.

Essentially it's 12 stores that all have a sales goal, that I want to show via a progress bar/graph/visual thing.