Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chips
Dec 25, 2004
Mein Führer! I can walk!
Question about PDFs:

Is there a way to get an image of a particular page in a PDF? I'm interested in adding PDF thumbnails to a website, but can't find any capacity in PHP for reading PDFs rather than just writing them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chips
Dec 25, 2004
Mein Führer! I can walk!

DarkLotus posted:

I would like to dynamically create a line graph that supports multiple partitions. Using the initial partition size and free space along with the date the partition was added give us a baseline for each partition. Each entry will then have a new date and freespace for the given partition. This should allow graphing by Date on the X axis and Size on the Y axis. The scale would be simple Y minimum would be ZERO, Y maximum would be the largest available partition size out of all of the partitions. In this example we are looking at one partition so the Y max would be 30 GB. The X axis would be by date, so the farthest to the left would be partition_create_date and the farthest on the right would be the last partition_entry_date.

All I want is a good recommendation on a PHP graphing Class or package and maybe a push in the right direction.

Have a look at jpgraph if you just want to generate images, but have you considered using either flash or javascript to do the plotting? Obviously it depends on what the client is and what it might support/be reasonable.