Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Brother Entropy posted:

Wasn't that the pilot episode, not the second?

The pilot was Debbie wanting to have a baby.
Also, Murphy's 'stache.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

KOraithER posted:

TheJoker138 was exaggerating; you only see his rear end. The movie is still worth seeing at least once.

Well, if it's the ideal Dolph Lundgren movie it would be crime fighting, full penetration, crime fighting, full penetration, crime fighting, full penetration, and then it just kinda... ends.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Wait.

Captain America can read my dreams?

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Is... is that Vibe?

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

One Justice League and one JLA. The setup appears to be that the JLA is being set up by the US government in response to growing Justice League independence.

So the US government has vetted Selina loving Kyle and has decided she's "good enough" to be on an organized superteam that isn't the Suicide Squad?

:psyduck:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
I want to live in that world. Especially if means that Delirious is the new Batman.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Wait, I'm confused. Does this mean La Parka is Guy Gardner or Booster Gold? Man, my notes are all kinds of messed up.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
And then the entire thing gets used as an excuse to give Colossus' green rear end a monster push with his new Juggernaut gimmick :jerkbag:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Mike From Nowhere posted:

I dunno. A stand-up who can hear a heckler, anywhere in the world?

What, you mean he has a twitter account?

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Dammit, why'd you have to go and spoil the ending of Avengers 3 like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
I'm sorry, he said Ruin the Moment. The King makes everything better.

• Locked thread