Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

Dr. Video Games 0055 posted:

At first, I rolled my eyes at this...then I scrolled down and saw Rick Astley laid out and I laughed a little too hard.

That's not part of the Photoshop, though; on the original cover it's Rick Jones.

Which raises the question, in the Marvel Universe, to teenagers prank each other on the Internet by covertly linking to old Rick Jones videos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

Arctic Baldwin posted:

Leukemia that moved with the proportional speed and strength of a spider, iirc

By the end, all he could feel was a persistent tingling sensation.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Rennej posted:

Since they're registered under the SHRA, I would think so.

It's not that kind of registration. Although I suppose some equivalent of the "Motor Votor Law" could have been included, where they hand you a voter registration form when you go to the office.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Young Freud posted:

I think SeriousFrolicking is talking about the X-Factor annual in which Mephisto brought back PAD's in-joke three anti-mutant scientist brothers, all of whom accidentally killed themselves when their experiments had unforeseen consquences. One of them was a humanoid lizard who chomped down on Multiple Man's arm, who, in a panic, stomped his foot, creating a dupe inside the lizardman. While Madrox and his gore-covered dupe are standing in shock, Quicksilver comes running up to help, only to be greeted with Madrox and his dupe throwing up on his shoes.

Cloot, actually. Because Peter David is the only Marvel writer who ever uses Cloot.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

digibomb posted:

Um... original? I don't keep up as often as I might.

The original is a page from the GLA miniseries. Top panel is the same, then a long list of Marvel comics superheroes, all saying "No."

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Gavok posted:

I should probably feel bad about this, but gently caress it.

Okay, someone help the dumb guy. Where's M-11's new, improved dialogue from?

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

demolition rickshaw posted:

Mighty Avengers #31 isn't out until next week but the preview spoke to me

Out of curiosity, did you do anything other than add the last panel?

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Sanschel posted:

You should have the Siege sidebar on the right side of the Phalanx bar, so that the entire image gets squished even more.

And the Civil War banner coming up from the bottom.

Hell, we should barely be able to see Thor.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

I liked Final Crisis (yeah, I know, I'm the only one), but Darkseid's kind of an idiot for not Omega Effecting the bullet first.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

redbackground posted:

God, I would buy a million copies.

Senior Woodchuck fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Mar 13, 2010

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

enigmahfc posted:

Really wish this was true.

Also:

Excuse the lovely image quality, but you try finding hi res ALF comic book pictures.

Is it sad that I know exactly where you got that image, how ALF is flying, his "superhero name," and even where he got the checkered cape?

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

They all are. A failsafe device in a giant bullet that's been shot at the earth has hypnotized them into all thinking they've stopped it.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

E the Shaggy posted:

Wasn't there a rumor that Didio slept with JG Jones' wife, and that's the reason why he left Final Crisis?

I heard it was actually James Robinson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

This discussion is why people make "beep boop" jokes about goons.

• Locked thread