Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
Spotted just now on scans_daily, from Final Crisis #1:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

There's also the frequently noted fact that the cops don't actually mind the Punisher too much. I could see a concerned civilian reporting Frank's presence to a 911 dispatcher, and the dispatcher sort of losing the report.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

And later in that same arc, there's a police captain who says straight-up to a subordinate that on most days, he's a fan of the Punisher.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

Eh, I've been monkeying around with Photoshop trying to come up with good jokes for the fist-bump from Amazing Spider-Man #595, but I'm coming up pretty dry.

A blank is here if you want to take a swing at it.

Wanderer fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Jun 1, 2009

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

I'll admit to being really surprised that Shocked Bullseye from Dark Avengers wasn't in there. I got a good chuckle out of this, though.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

The Werle posted:

Couldn't Johnny just have Nova Blasted and killed them all? Or at least killed a whole lot of them? Or you know, be shown actually putting up a resistance?

If he'd used the nova blast, he'd have destroyed the gadget he was defending, plus he'd have barbecued Franklin and Val.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

Somebody ought to send that to Vaughan. I bet he'd run it in the back of an issue.

• Locked thread