Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico
just because its awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Kramer posted:

I'm pretty sure there we haven't yet been given a reason.

If I recall correctly, Norman says he invited her because she leads the mutants who need all the help they can get, and she'd be more likely to make a deal than scott (He didnt say the last part but its true), she USED to be a villian, and a telepath keeps everybody honest.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

invalid user posted:

Back to a serious note, it was complete bullshit when he tactically had Northstar punch him at superspeed in order to produce dupes quickly enough that it would propel him and whoever he was holding to his target.

Isn't that how Multi Man does it?

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

ChuckDHead posted:

To answer his question, around 1500 times as much as that issue of Savage Dragon with Obama on the cover, I imagine.

Yea but how much could I get for my copy of that Savage Dragon issue, signed by Tucker Carlson?

• Locked thread