Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iananan
May 3, 2007

Portrait of the Artist as a Grump

saw it in GBS and couldn't resist...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iananan
May 3, 2007

Detective No. 27 posted:

Planet Mobius. :colbert:

I'm sorry, I never really read sonic stuff. only played the games myself. and then some strange cartoon where he WAS on earth, though he may have been teleported there by the chaos emeralds.

Iananan
May 3, 2007

(his name is Alfred)

edit to contribute: not trying to edge in on gavok's achewood domain here, but when i saw these panels (from the free newspaper sized thingy DC is sending out with comic shipments now) i couldn't resist.

Iananan fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jun 14, 2009

Iananan
May 3, 2007

may i introduce seidark.

Iananan fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jun 17, 2009

Iananan
May 3, 2007

ahah, that ruination fits so very well with the fact the cover doesn't even need photoshopping to read "gay for justice"

of course, it doesn't hurt

Iananan fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Aug 4, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iananan
May 3, 2007

What is cake? I want 40 of them!

• Locked thread