Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Elijya posted:

Can we get somebody to actually sing this and upload it?

I'm sure Gavok is up to the challenge

personally, I've got no rhythm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Another winner, good sir

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

The Missing Link posted:

Better make that a RISPSLITS! sound effect.

AH$HIT!!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Gavok posted:

Follow up #1

loving love Venom in the final panel

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Eagerly awaiting Deadpool's reaction to the Disney buyout

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

teekun posted:

-Save the World
-Punch Norman in the face
-Have a beer

Guess which one of those three he actually accomplishes.

Punch Norman in the face?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Don't forget that they're based off of the toys intended for smaller children, hence the weird art.

Also, in the cartoon, George Takei is the voice of Galactus

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

demolition rickshaw posted:

Just a little bit of moving and cutting down the bubble in the third panel. It made me laugh as it was, just didn't think it could go in the Funny Panels thread after changing it (slightly). Original:

Click here for the full 900x1366 image.

Hawkeye in that last panel is killing me. I find it absurdly funny for reasons I do not understand

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

KungFu Grip posted:

This one's for Gavok.

Now, do one with his recent gritty reboot

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

LeviathanGunship posted:

We're Ready To Believe You!

"This job is not worth eleven-five a year" would have also worked for his quote

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Inspired by a conversation in the funny pictures thread

from Green Lantern #53

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Die Laughing posted:

You?

I did the voice of Fighter in a 8 Bit Theatre video in High School. It was for WHIP (Whipping Hunger In People) the whole school heard me say "Donate your shinies!"

And that was in the 2001 - 2002 school year.

Did you ever say that you liked swords?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

It's been a while since I laughed that hard at something

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Gavok posted:

I apologize for the horrible wrestling joke, but the bottom panel kept goading me.

drat it, Loki! You hosed it up!

It's OK, I laughed.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

This isn't a panel, but it's in the spirit of this thread: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9jmTnpDjmQhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9jmTnpDjmQ

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Gavok posted:

I want a crack at this.

Love this. :)

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Jale posted:

It's from the "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch" video.

This one: http://www.zshare.net/video/57512373e33e880c/

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Gavok posted:

On another note, Knight and Squire was a fantastic little miniseries. I highly suggest picking it up.

From my understanding, it's basically a British version of Batman, yeah?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

invalid user posted:

Nah, that could easily have been a "just hit him in the nuts already!" gag.

I haven't read it, but that was probably the original gag.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

The new Borderlands 2 DLC gave me some inspiration.

And yes, that gun does shoot swords

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Sadsack posted:

He doesn't laugh, he doesn't sit. What does the Batman do?

He also doesn't eat nachos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Kramjacks posted:

"Aim for the bushes." might have worked better.

"There wasn't even an awning there!"

• Locked thread