Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Alan Moore sure looks foolish as opposed to me, who has the power of Jesus at my every beck and call.
e: It's just that I don't think Alan Moore ever presented his god as an interventionist sock puppet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Well Moore's got no reason to fall into solipsism, he's just being awkward. Here's an interview where he talks about how off the peg religions are absurd given everyone's individual emotional needs from a god.
Thinking about this, we've got Moore, Grant Morrison who talks about invoking Kirby's New Gods, and Chris Roberson who "[believes] in Superman the way some people believe in Jesus". Basically, there are infinite gods and Stan Lee is their prophet.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

And his two beautiful children, Frank Jr x2.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Good jump-orientation advice there.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Seems a bit redundant if you're about to jump off a building but hey, let you kill you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

That was 4 months ago.

• Locked thread