Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

So we all saw the link to the scene where Mr. Fantastic talks to a man dying of cancer, right? It's over in the Inspiring Moments thread.

If you didn't see it, here is a link to it.

http://imgur.com/gallery/tV19B

Touching, inspiring, one that shows how one man's life can cause us to completely re-evaluate how we look at the world and our philosophies. So naturally I had to try and ruin it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

25% of Louisiana Republicans blame Obama for crippling Barbara Gordon.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

If you want a No-Prize explanation, Linda could have bought that jacket when she was on holiday the Philippines as a child. And just really liked it and kept wearing it. I've known plenty of people who will keep clothing, purely because they have an attachment to it.

Also if you really wanted to ruin the moment you could just change that last panel to read

"My name is Otto Octavius. I am the Superior Flash!"

The Question IRL fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Aug 28, 2013

• Locked thread